What is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry helps your teeth look and feel as good as new. Dr. Batz & Weiner Family Dentistry offers restorative dentistry services to restore your teeth’s shape, function, and appearance. Our exemplary dental restorations include services from saving teeth with root canals and repairing fractured teeth to placing dental veneers and preventing the further loss of teeth. We’re devoted to helping you look and feel your best. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Reasons For Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dentistry offers many benefits and treatments to:
- Restore comfortable chewing
- Boost confidence with your smile
- Correct an improper bite
- Close gaps and spaces between teeth
- Replace missing or damaged teeth
- Help prevent the loss of teeth
What Restorative Dentistry Treatments Do We Offer?
Dr. Batz & Weiner Family Dentistry offers many different types of restorative dentistry treatments to improve your teeth and smile, including:
- Dental Fillings– Cavities can wreak havoc on the health of your mouth, so we offer long-lasting dental fillings. We match the color of your teeth with our innovative dental fillings.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges– Dental crowns and bridges are a durable and sturdy option to restore damaged or decaying teeth. We use dental crowns to restore fractured teeth, improve the tooth, and change the shape of teeth. Dental bridges are used to fuse together crowns to fill a space of extracted teeth.
- Root Canals– We perform root canals to remove the damaged pulp to save a tooth. We take extra care to clean out the soft inner part of the tooth and place a permanent filling over it.
- Dental Implants– A dental implant is often a perfect solution to replace missing teeth. Dental implants consist of a metal post that is implanted into the jawbone and topped with a false tooth or crown.
- Dentures– We offer partial and complete dentures to restore your ability to chew and talk. We customize your dentures for a perfect, natural smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening treatments help eliminate stained teeth. We offer in-office and tray whitening.
- TMJ Treatment– We offer different TMJ treatments to help alleviate pain and restore the function of your jaw. We’ll customize each plan to relieve your specific TMJ pain elements.
- Dental Veneers– One of our most popular cosmetic restorative dentistry procedures is dental veneers that we use to improve stained or crooked teeth. Dental veneers are customized to your mouth to offer permanent resistance to staining and a straight smile.
Why Choose Dr. Batz & Weiner Family Dentistry?
Since 1990, Dr. Batz & Weiner Family Dentistry has provided exemplary dental care in Laurel, MD, and the Washington Metropolitan area. At Dr. Batz and Weiner Family Dentistry, we treat each patient like family and help boost smiles in every way possible. Our restorative dentistry treatments are performed by our qualified, certified dentistry team. We’re happy to offer our comprehensive dental services to the entire family. Whether you need a routine check-up or restorative dentistry procedures, we’re here for you. Contact us today to make an appointment.