All-On-4 Implants in Laurel, MD
All-On-4 Implants Near Me
Are you looking to restore missing teeth, but tired of the disadvantages of dentures? You may be a candidate for All-on-4 dental implants in Laurel, MD. Dr. Batz and Weiner Family Dentistry offer this life-changing procedure to help our patients achieve a full smile and the ability to eat and speak with confidence. These special dental implants can help you avoid many of the problems that are common with dentures, and they look and feel just like your natural teeth. Get in touch with our team today to learn more about All-on-4 implants in Laurel or to schedule a consultation.
What Are All-On-4 Implants?
All-on-4 implants are a type of dental implant that is used to replace a full arch of teeth. This procedure gets its name from the four implants that are used to support the new teeth. All-on-4 implants are an ideal solution for patients who are missing all of their teeth or who have severe tooth damage and cannot support traditional dental implants.
How Do All-On-4 Implants Work?
All-on-4 implants are placed in the jawbone to anchor the new teeth in place. The implants are made of titanium, which is a biocompatible metal that bonds with the bone tissue. Once the implants have bonded with the jawbone, they will provide a strong and stable foundation for the new teeth.
The All-On-4 Treatment Process
The first step in the All-on-4 dental implant process is to schedule a consultation. During your consultation, our team will examine your mouth and jawbone to determine if you are a good candidate for this treatment. If you are a good candidate, the next step is to have the implants placed. This is a surgical procedure that is performed under local anesthesia. Once the implants are in place, you will need to wait for them to heal and bond with the jawbone. Once your mouth has fully healed, you can enjoy your new smile.
The Benefits of All-On-4 Implants
- Many benefits come with All-on-4 dental implants, which is why this treatment option has become so popular. Some of the benefits of All-on-4 implants include:
- Restored ability to eat and speak: All-on-4 implants function just like natural teeth, which means that you will be able to eat and speak without any difficulty.
- Improved oral health: All-on-4 implants do not require special care or cleaning as dentures do. You will be able to brush and floss your teeth just like you did before.
- A natural look and feel: All-on-4 implants are designed to look and feel just like your natural teeth. No one will be able to tell that you have implants.
- Improved self-esteem: All-on-4 implants can give you your smile back and help you feel more confident.
Contact Us for All-On-4 Implants in Laurel, MD
If you are interested in learning more about All-on-4 implants, we invite you to contact Dr. Batz & Weiner Family Dentistry to schedule a consultation. During your consultation, we will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you determine if this treatment is right for you. We look forward to helping you achieve a healthy and beautiful smile.