Premier Cosmetic Dentistry in Maryland
When you smile, what do others see? Do you have gaps, chips, cracks, or missing teeth? Dr. Batz & Weiner Family Dentistry can help improve your entire family of smiles. From the kids to grandma, we have every solution your smile needs. We offer veneers and dentures for those needing aesthetic and function, crowns and bridges to fix broken, chipped, or decaying teeth, and teeth whitening for that special event (or just every day). No matter what you need, giving you a better smile is our specialty. And when you’re feeling confident with your smile, you exude that confidence to others.
Beautiful Teeth From Dr. Batz & Weiner Family Dentistry
While dentistry is often about repairing damage, and keeping gums and teeth healthy, it’s also about creating beautiful smiles that’ll give you the confidence to walk into any room like you own it. Cosmetic dentistry is usually about aesthetics, but the function it provides is a happy bonus. Beautiful, healthy teeth make for happy smiles—but they also make speaking and chewing easier and more effective.
Dr. Batz & Weiner Family Dentistry offers a number of cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Veneers: Does your smile need a facelift? Veneers could be the answer. Veneers cover the front side of teeth and are made to match the color of your existing teeth. If you have stained, chipped, decayed, or crooked teeth, veneers are a great option for fixing the look of your smile. Veneers are custom-made to fit your mouth, your teeth, and your smile, so you’ll have an improved look, but still look like you.
- Dentures: There are many reasons why dentures may be necessary. Dentures are removable teeth that are specifically designed to fit your mouth comfortably and aesthetically. You can have a full set of conventional dentures created to replace missing or extracted teeth, or we can also create partial dentures. Partial dentures allow you to keep remaining healthy teeth in place while improving the look of your mouth and smile.
- Crowns: Crowns cap or cover damaged or decaying teeth to prevent further deterioration. Crowns are also put in place surrounding a false tooth to create a crown and bridge solution. Crown procedures are fairly common.
- Bridges: A bridge is necessary when a tooth is removed and a false tooth is put in its place. Two crowns are placed on the surrounding healthy teeth and a bridge connects the three to provide support and a healthy looking smile.
- Teeth whitening: White, bright teeth will give you a healthier, happier looking smile. We offer a number of different teeth whitening solutions. Walk into every room with confidence with a whiter smile from Dr. Batz & Weiner Family Dentistry.
Cosmetic dentistry solutions can apply to the entire family. Whether you need a quick fix or a more serious solution, we’re here to help you find the smile you’ve always wanted.