Professional Teeth Whitening Treatment in Laurel, MD
Get a Smile You’ll Love at Dr. Batz & Weiner Family Dentistry
Could your smile use a makeover? Dr. Batz & Weiner Family Dentistry offers caring and professional dental services for a variety of needs. We provide quality teeth whitening treatment in our Laurel, MD office to give you a radiant smile you’ll love. If you need your teeth whitened, trust our dentist to handle the job. Our staff is experienced and can work with you to achieve the smile that’s right for you!
Reasons Why Many of Our Patients Consider Teeth Whitening
Is there anything holding you back from smiling confidently for all the world to see? Not every patient seeking cosmetic dentistry solutions needs porcelain veneers or dentures to achieve the results they want. You may want to consider professional teeth whitening in our Laurel, MD office if you suffer from any of the following conditions affecting the overall appearance of your smile:
- Teeth that are dull or faded as part of the natural aging process
- Stained teeth from coffee, wine, tea, tobacco, soda, or other staining substances
- Teeth that are discolored or vary in color because of plaque or tartar build-up
How Our In-Office & Tray Teeth Whitening Techniques Work
If you want a brighter, uniformly white smile, use our teeth whitening services in Laurel, MD to get the job done right. At Dr. Batz & Weiner Family Dentistry, we strive for an efficient and safe treatment for every patient, and you can rest assured that your teeth are always in good hands with our experienced dental team. Whether you’re looking to whiten your teeth subtly to a natural-looking shade or you’ve always yearned for a “Hollywood bright” smile, we can help you achieve noticeable results.
Our Laurel dentist offers two techniques for effective teeth whitening: in-office whitening and tray whitening. In-office whitening is done in our office in approximately one hour and usually produces immediately brighter teeth. We also give you a take-home kit, so you can proactively keep your teeth white in-between your office visits. Tray whitening is a less expensive method of teeth whitening that can be done from the comfort of your own home. It’s a gradual whitening process in which you wear whitening gel trays for 30-60 minutes up to twice a day, resulting in beautiful, white teeth you may genuinely love to show others whenever you smile.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening at Our Laurel Office
You’ve probably noticed several teeth whitening products at your local grocery store designed to grab your attention. While you could use these over-the-counter methods to improve the aesthetics of your smile, professional teeth whitening at our dental office offers you many superior benefits, including:
- Customized for You: Over-the-counter products haven’t been customized with your smile in mind, and results may vary greatly as a result. Professional teeth whitening at your dental office allows you to select the desired shade of white you’d like to achieve with measurable, natural-looking results that are monitored closely by your dentist.
- Improved Confidence: Whether you have a job interview or a blind date looming on the horizon, you can give your confidence an immediate boost thanks to in-office teeth whitening. Your smile is usually the first feature many people notice about you: create a dazzling first impression today!
- Safe & Effective: In-office teeth whitening is safe and effective, producing consistent results without increased sensitivity. Our specialized whitening and curing equipment are designed to minimize any potential side effects on your natural tooth enamel. Your teeth whitening results will also last longer, as the bleaching solution used in professional teeth whitening treatments is usually stronger than all of those generic take-home kits.
- Look Younger: Having your teeth dull with age is part of the natural aging process. However, you can look years younger with whiter, brighter teeth with minimal downtime and discomfort, and without any invasive surgical procedures. Professional teeth whitening techniques can erase even the stubbornest stains from your tooth enamel.
- Better Oral Hygiene: When you have your teeth whitened, you’re likely going to want to keep them this way if you possibly can with improvements in your daily oral hygiene habits. You may find yourself excited about brushing and flossing for the first time in your life!
Consider Us for Your Cosmetic & Emergency Dentistry Needs
Dr. Batz & Weiner Family Dentistry provides cosmetic and emergency dentistry services in Laurel, MD suitable for the entire family. From knocked-out teeth to gum injuries, we’re equipped to handle various dental emergencies with same-day appointments whenever possible.
Please contact our office to learn more or to schedule an appointment. Whether you’re here to have your teeth professionally whitened or you have a severe toothache, your comfort and well-being are always our top priority!